Cookies have always been associated with love and comfort. No wonder the gift of cookies is a perfect way to communicate a special message of love to someone in your life or to mark a special occasion. From young to old, rich to poor, everyone loves to receive words of love, and what better way to send it than engaging in cookie wordplay. Apart from being sweet and delectable, they are an ideal vehicle to send messages that are playful, meaningful, or just plain fun.
Make cookie baking a lot more fun by using appropriate puns on the labels that are used to tie the bags, on the cookie jar itself, or iced directly onto each cookie. A bag of cookies with a clever pun or friendly thought can go a long way to lightening up someone’s daily grind, or just to say ‘I love you’ in a fun and special way.
Below are a few hot cookie puns and clever quotes to include with your cookie gifts. With so many cute and clever sayings to choose from, you will soon have your own batch of favorite cookie-related puns that are sure to leave you and the recipients of your gifts with a grin on your faces.
Everyone enjoys a good riddle, whether they are sent individually, passed around at a party, or as entertainment after dinner when they are usually shared with everyone present. In the Table Below are some riddles related to cookies you may not have heard before:
[table id=1 /]
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for gifts and what better way than combining a gift of cookies with a message of love like the ones below:
- Wild About You – Create a ‘wild’ theme with leaf cookie cutters and decorate some of them with simple wildlife designs like zebras, lions, elephants, giraffes, hippos, and anything else that inspires you.
- Let’s Hang Out ” with a monkey design or,
- I’m Bananas About You with a few banana shaped cookies
- I Love Ewe ” little lamb cookies with cut love struck faces
- I Love You Beary Much ” with goofy bear faces
- You’re a Great Catch ” with some cute little fish cookies
- You’re Purrfect For Me ” with cat shaped cookies
- We Belong Together ” stick one girl and one boy cookie together
- You Stole my Heart ” heart shaped cookies
- You’re Berry Sweet ” strawberry shaped cookies.
- I Feel so Attracted to You ” with magnet shaped cookies
Cookies are the best way to let friends know that you care. Below are some lovely puns to choose from to include in your messages:
- Cookies make the world a better place
- You’re Worth a Fortune (with fortune cookies)
- You’re a Tough Cookie
- I Pine for You (with pineapple designs)
- You’re one Smart Cookie (with e=mc2)
- Cookies are healthy if you eat them out of a salad bowl
- You’re the Write Teacher for Me (pencil shapes cookies)
- It Figures that I can Count on You (a calculator cookie for a maths teacher
- I Learnt that a Balanced Diet is a Cookie in Each Hand
Christmas cheer is so easy to spread with cookie puns. Just write “ho ho ho” on a few cookies and you’ve got it. Each reindeer’s name is an inspiration, and how about “the Abdominable Snowman”, “Have Your Elf a Merry Little Christmas”, and so on.
Just a little imagination and a batch of cookie dough and you can turn out wonderful gifts that bring laughter and joy to the lucky recipients.